Tuesday 22 January 2013

Target Audience

The main focus group for our music video are your average teenage girls. Where they attend school or college, have a part-time job and are into music. Personally, I see myself as a average teenage girl, I attend sixth form and also have a part-time job, working in a kitchen means that we are able to have the radio on whilst working so I listen to a lot of music as I listen to music during my spare time also. Kiss 101 is the main radio station that I listen to whilst at work and they play a lot of music in the pop genre, including Stooshe - Black Heart, as it is a song which you can happily sing-a-long to. If I was to choose my favourite radio station then it would be Kiss 101, as is the answer which I think most teenage girls would give. Therefore this is the perfect target audience for our music video.

Here is a picture of how I see a typical teenage girl:


No comments:

Post a Comment